What is the best thing you read today?
He Scored only an average mark of 750 in his 12th Board Exam. But he was awarded as a ‘Young Scientist’ by NASA! (These Headings in the Newspaper attracts me towards the best read today)
World’s lightest and smallest Satellite.
- Mohammed Rifath Sharukh, a 17 year old young scientist made the World’s Lightest and Smallest Satellite!
- Pallapatti born, Karur district; Tamilnadu.
- NASA organized a competition. Above 8000 students from 57 countries were participated. He was the only Indian who was selected out of 80 participants.
About his Satellite:
- He named the Satellite ‘ KALAM SAT’ in memory of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul kalam.
- It weighs only 64 grams.(0.1 kg and 3.8 cm in size)
- “Space Kidz India” supported him.
- It was a complete Indian made Satellite.
- It will be used to detect the radiation in Space, and the changes in the atmosphere.
- It will stay only 240 minutes on space. Then, automatically falls in in to the specified ocean. Finally, take out for research.
- On June 22nd, 2017 it will launch through SRK Rocket.
- If they launch succesfully, then it will be used to Agriculture and monitor the Weather.
- I wondered when I saw Mohamed Sharukh’s 12th Board Exam Mark Details:
- In Mathematics: 92/200.
- In Physics: 89/200.(Practical Mark: 50)
(For the rest, he written only for 39 marks in theory! (Less than my mark!)
- He is one of the inspirations to the Students, who scored average marks in their Board Exams.
- For Parents: Marks don’t determine your Children, who they are. Every Children are born with talents.
This will be the first time Indian student’s experiment will be flown by NASA. (Really appreciable!)